Bouncing – the new calorie burner!
Let’s face it, jogging is hard work. Did you know that on a trampoline, you can burn up to 1000 calories in an hour? Getting your exercise on a trampoline is not only good for you, it’s also extremely fun! In the next couple of sentences you’ll wonder why you ever went jogging.
10 minutes on a Trampoline burns as many calories as 30 minutes jogging. Bouncing on a trampoline reduces the impact on your limbs by 80% while making them stronger. You see, we told you Trampolines were awesome! Why constantly remind yourself that you are exercising with each laborious thud along the pavement? AirHop will provide with you an excellent work out and you’ll have fun taking part!
Now we’re not just throwing these numbers at you to sound good, they actually come straight from NASA. Who better to trust than the experts in defying gravity?
Here are some more facts to show you that AirHop can provide you fun exercise for the individual or the family, the choice is yours!
- Having a bounce is a low impact activity that provides you with high impact results. Your core is constantly being worked as you move around and adjust your balance.
- It’s great for your Heart. A regular bounce will encourage your heart to get stronger. This in turn will mean that your resting heart can pump more blood with less beats.
- Being an Aerobic exercise, your circulation is greatly improved. As you jump muscles such as the calf contract helping the heart push greater quantities of blood enriched with oxygen around the body.
- Trampolines can reduce cellulite. Bouncing increases your metabolism allowing you to process nutrients more effectively.
- Jumping on a trampoline will reduce stress hormones in the body. The added bonus is the release of endorphins. These are your bodies “feel good” chemicals, so you’ll happily come back for more bouncing!
- We found the cure to growing older… well slowed it down at least. Jumping works in unison with your body’s natural detox system better known as the lymphatic system. This is responsible for removing dead cells and toxins. While bouncing, the valves in the lymphatic system open and close at an increased rate giving your body a thorough detox!
AirHop will provide you with the means to get fit and be happy doing it. Whether you join us during our fitness sessions or just come down and bounce with the family, healthiness and happiness go hand in hand, bounce in bounce, so what are you waiting for? The skies await!
Please note, you will only be able to jump at AirHop if you have completed our waiver. If you are under the age of 18 the waiver will need to be completed by a parent or guardian.