We know that the little ones love to jump too! That is why we now have dedicated sessions for under 5s to enjoy the benefits of jumping in a fun and safe environment. The sessions will take place in a dedicated area with a variety of soft play toys and friendly staff to ensure your younger children have a great time.
We encourage just one adult per child for these sessions to ensure everyone has an enjoyable and safe time, these sessions are £6.50 per child weekdays and £7.50 per child on Saturdays in both sessions the adult goes free.
Monday – 10:00 – 11:00
Tuesday – 10:00 – 11:00
Wednesday – 10:00 – 11:00 & 11:00 – 12:00
Thursday – 10:00 – 11:00
Friday – 10:00 – 11:00
Saturday 09:00 – 10:00
School Holiday Timetable
Session times may vary during school holidays.
MiniHoppers will be on every:
Tuesday – 09:00 -10:00
Thursday – 09:00 -10:00
Please be advised that on your first session there will be a one off charge of £2 for the non-slip socks for each child and adult attending, these are then yours to keep for future visits.
Please Book in Advance to avoid disappointment as we have limited availability.
- All participants must have a waiver completed before check in. These can be done online by clicking here.
- All participants must arrive 30 minutes prior to their jump session to allow time for check in & the pre-jump safety briefing
- To keep the session safe and enjoyable for all our guests we require at least 1 Adult to be actively supervising for every 2 Toddlers participating in the session, this is alongside the Court Monitors that will be stationed around the park
- If you are pregnant or have any other health issues that may affect your ability to bounce or care for your toddler you will not be allowed to bounce
- AirHop staff are employed to oversee and help create a safe and fun environment for all guests, responsibility for each child will fall under whoever has signed the waiver and is watching the toddler.
- Please note that mini-airhoppper classes may be restricted during school holiday times.