Ultimate bouncing fun for under 5s. Put a big smile on a little face.
We know how much little ones love to bounce! Our MiniHoppers Takeover is for under 5s only, so they can jump to their heart’s content in a totally safe environment. MiniHoppers have access to a variety of activities within the park, from our famous foam pit to special sensory toys and games – not to mention a sea of trampolines! Our friendly staff will also be on hand to make sure that everyone has as much fun as humanly possible.
We encourage just one adult per child for these sessions to ensure everyone has an enjoyable and safe time, these sessions are £6.50 per child weekdays and £7.50 per child on Saturdays in both sessions the adult goes free.
Monday – 10:00 – 11:00
Tuesday – 10:00 – 11:00
Wednesday – 10:00 – 11:00 & 11:00 – 12:00
Thursday – 10:00 – 11:00
Friday – 10:00 – 11:00
Saturday 09:00 – 10:00
Sunday 09:00 – 10:00
School Holiday Timetable
Session times may vary during school holidays. Please see our half-term timetable for specific.
MiniHoppers will be on every:
Tuesday – 09:00 -10:00
Thursday – 09:00 -10:00
Please be advised that on your first session there will be a one off charge of £2 for the non-slip socks for each child and adult attending, these are then yours to keep for future visits.
Please Book in Advance to avoid disappointment as we have limited availability.
- All participants must have a waiver completed before check in. These can be done online by clicking here.
- All participants must arrive 30 minutes prior to their jump session to allow time for check in & the pre-jump safety briefing
- To keep the session safe and enjoyable for all our guests we require at least 1 Adult to be actively supervising for every 2 Toddlers participating in the session, this is alongside the Court Monitors that will be stationed around the park
- If you are pregnant or have any other health issues that may affect your ability to bounce or care for your toddler you will not be allowed to bounce
- AirHop staff are employed to oversee and help create a safe and fun environment for all guests, responsibility for each child will fall under whoever has signed the waiver and is watching the toddler.
- Please note that mini-airhoppper classes may be restricted during school holiday times.